Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Just one more way to make these delicious treats even more decadent! A nice twist for those peanut butter lovers out there.
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 miniature chocolate bar (I prefer Hershey's plain milk chocolate or Mr. Goodbar)
- Break graham cracker in half at perforation.
- Spread peanut butter on one half.
- Place miniature chocolate bar on peanut butter layer.
- Toast marshmallow over fire until desired doneness.
- Place toasted marshmallow on top of candy bar.
- Top with other graham cracker half.
- Grab some napkins and enjoy the gooey, nutty goodness!
This was a great twist on an old camping favorite! Really enjoyed and will try crunchy peanut butter next time. I have a ton of Ghiradelli mini chocolate bars that I got as gifts and they were perfect...we had very upscale s'mores! Thanks for the fun recipe princesskim!