Recipe by **Mandy**
A great one to make with the kids to leave for Santa's reindeer but it tastes great for us too! Can be stored in an airtight container for approx 2 weeks. From Australian Good Taste.
- 60 g walnut pieces
- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 75 g craisins (dried cranberries)
- 60 g chopped dried mango
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160°C Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the walnut, macadamia nuts and pepitas in a large bowl. Drizzle with the maple syrup and sprinkle over the cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Spread the walnut mixture over the lined tray and bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Add the craisins and mango and combine. Spoon among cardboard serving boxes or containers to serve.