- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, melted (8 squares)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pretzels, raisins and almonds in large bowl. Add melted chocolate; toss until pretzel mixture is evenly coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove from wax paper.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- **Cook time does not include letting the clusters stand for 1 hour at room temperature.