Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (homemade or commercial)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts (Boboli)
- 4 -6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Spread pesto and pizza sauce over pizza crust.
- Top with tomato slices and the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.