- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped firm pear, unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, carrots, celery, pears and raisins.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter and ginger. Add pineapple juice sparingly to get a smooth consistency (about 1 tablespoon of juice).
- Stir dressing into fruit to coat.
- Cover and chill.