Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was an easy fudge and a delicious fudge. I skipped the step where you put foil inside the pan--the nonstick coating was plenty to keep the pan clean, and I was more concerned with getting foil stuck in the fudge. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Contest Winning Annual Recipes 2010.
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk (I used regular)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans or 2 cups walnuts, toasted
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan and carefully remove foil.
- Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in refrigerator.