1/5 Photos of Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cones
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
Adorable little ice cream cones that are fun to make.
My Private Note
Ice Cre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 15 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 2 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 2 ounces white chocolate candy melts, plus
- pink food coloring or red food coloring
- 2 ounces peanut butter chips, plus
- 1/2-1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
- multi-color non-pareils
- wax paper
- 1Lay a sheet of wax paper on the counter top.
- 2Vanilla Ice Cream: Put 2 oz. white candy melts to a small dish. At 50% power, microwave the candy melts for about a minute. Stir, then microwave in 15-20 second internals. Do not overcook. If you do, add a bit of vegetable shortening and stir.
- 3Dip top half of Nutter Butter cookies into the melted candy, then lay on wax paper. Sprinkle with multi-color non-pareils and top with an M&M.
- 4Strawberry Ice Cream: Add red/pink food coloring to white candy melts. Repeat dipping/decorating process used above.
- 5Chocolate Ice Cream: Put peanut butter chips and semisweet chocolate chips in a small dish. Use just enough semisweet chocolate to get a nice chocolate ice cream color. Microwave at 50% power for 45 seconds, continue in 15-20 second intervals until melted. I like adding a little bit of shortening. Repeat dipping/decorating process used above.
- 6Allow to harden and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cones
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g