This recipe took the Grand Prize at the 2004 National Peanut Festival Recipe Contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Add Golden Graham crumbs, beating until well blended.
- 3Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended.
- 4Using a melon scoop, shape into one-inch balls.
- 5Cover and chill one hour.
- 6Melt butterscotch morsels in microwave safe dish.
- 7Pour into small ziploc bag with a tiny corner snipped off.
- 8Drizzle over 1-inch bon bons.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutter Butter Bon Bons
Serving Size: 1 (1554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g