This is a great snack mix, my kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cereal mixture in a large shallow pan (cookie sheet). Set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter and add Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
- 3Drizzle butter mixture over cereal, stir to coat. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 4Stir in pretzels and peanuts.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- 6Stir often to prevent scorching.
- 7Raisins may be added after baking, if desired.
- 8Allow to cool completely, then store in air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nuts, Bolts and Screws Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 454.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded wheat cereal