Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make, nutritious and very yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 cup wheat germ
- Add chicken, red peppers and a splash of olive oil to a small pan and heat on Med Low.
- In a second pan, heat remaining olive oil on Med High. Once the pan is hot, reduce to Med/Med-High.
- Lay one tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle with wheat germ and cheese as desired. Add meat/pepper mixture on top.
- Lay second tortilla on top.
- Heat on one side until crispy, then flip to heat the other side.
Great for lunch or a quick snack.