1/2 Photos of Nutella Kisses
I love Nutella, so when I came across this cookie, I had to try it! The cookie tastes great, but I wanted it to be less crispy, more chewy. It has a chocolate kiss in the center-I made the recipe as is, but next time I will leave out the kisses in some (not a huge fan of plain milk chocolate).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt, whisk to combine.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the Nutella, sugars and butter. Cream for about 3 minutes, then add the vanilla and egg. Blend until combined.
- 4Stir in dry ingredients just until combined.
- 5Shape cookie dough into walnut-sized balls, then roll into the extra sugar. Place on cookie sheet about 4 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes, pull rack out and place a kiss into the center of each cookie. Cookie will get the cracks from this. Push rack back in and bake an additional 3 minutes.
- 7Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 278.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g