This is a recipe from Ricardo. It's made with Nutella :P
Make and share this Nutella Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Put rack in center of the oven. Preheat oven at 325°F Put parchment paper in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan (but taking care to let exceed a strip of parchment paper on each side (2 sides) and butter the two other sides). Sorry for this sentence, I had so much trouble translating it LOL.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat eggs, nutella, brown sugar and vanilla until the mixture is creamy and homogeneous, about 2 minutes. At low speed, add dry ingredients alternating with melted butter.
- Spread in the pan. Cook 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out with lumps and not completely clean.
- Let cool in the pan about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut in squares.
These were simple and good. I added about an 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon. It really brought out the hazelnut flavor of the nutella.
Yummy! We always have a couple of containers of Nutella in our pantry and these are easy to whip together. You cannot really tell that these are Nutella brownies but they are moist, fudgy brownies. I used salted butter so left out the salt. 1 cup of Nutella is equivalent to one 13oz. container. Next time I will also frost the brownies with Nutella and sprinkle with chopped, toasted hazelnuts. Made for Every Day is a Holiday. Thank you for the recipe.
I thought these were wonderful!!!!! I didn't have any parchment paper so I used a nonstick pan and buttered and floured the pan well - no problems removing them from the pan whatsoever after baking. These made lovely, perfect brownies. I also added 1 cup of chocolate chunks to the mix to up the chocolate factor. You can't really taste the Nutella in the finished product though, so I will add a few handfuls of hazelnuts when I make this again. YUM!