Mini Nutella Brownies-4 Ingredients
photo by Chilicat
- Ready In:
12 mini muffin size
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnuts, chopped or
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use paper or foil liners in a 12-cup mini muffin pan.
- Add the Nutella spread and egg to a medium bowl and whisk until well blended. Whisk in the flour until well blended. (If you aren't adding any chopped nuts to the top of the brownies, the author suggests adding 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon to the flour).
- Spoon the batter into each prepared muffin tin (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle each with some of the chopped nuts.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Cool completely on a rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So simple & good! I find Nutella (& most brands of gianduja) to be overly sweet, so I added chopped bittersweet chocolate, which was a nice contrast & suited my tastes.<br/> <br/>@Chilicat I have a 12 cup mini muffin pan; it's designed for toaster ovens & I love all my toaster oven pans: for my small family or girls' night in or anytime I don't need a large batch. :) PS love the idea of topping with a candy - any time there's more chocolate, is a good time! & so pretty.
This is such a simple recipe! I also doubled it to use my entire mini muffin pan (is there even such a thing as a 12-cup mini muffin pan?) and popped a Hershey's Drop on top of each brownie. They baked perfectly in 12 minutes and are nice and fudgy in the center. Honestly, you just can't go wrong with Nutella!! I found the recipe on a baking blog, but thanks for posting it here!