Haven't tried these yet, but they sounded good and I love NUTS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with butter.
- 3Mix egg whites, brown sugar, salt & vanilla in a bowl until frothy and smooth.
- 4Then add the nuts, making sure the all get coated.
- 5Then drop by teaspoonfuls on the baking sheet. Space about 2 inch apart.
- 6Flatten the mounds slightly.
- 7Place in oven and bake about 14 to 16 minutes.
- 8Allow to completely cool.
- 9May store in airtight container for 1 week at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nut Jumbles
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g