Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Haven't tried these yet, but they sounded good and I love NUTS!
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with butter.
- Mix egg whites, brown sugar, salt & vanilla in a bowl until frothy and smooth.
- Then add the nuts, making sure the all get coated.
- Then drop by teaspoonfuls on the baking sheet. Space about 2 inch apart.
- Flatten the mounds slightly.
- Place in oven and bake about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- May store in airtight container for 1 week at room temperature.