Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Hairfall can happen due to many reasons such as stress, poor diet, hormone imbalance, lack of rest and poor hair care. If any of these factors apply to you, they need to be corrected first. Yoga, atleast 5 times per week, is the best thing to do when you suffer from acute hair fall. Goodluck and great hair!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon curry leaf, powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 glass fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, crushed
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Give your scalp a massage just before shampooing.
- Use your fingers to gently pull your hair. This releases stress and improves the blood circulation.
- Now use your nourishing hair pack.
- Mix the above-mentioned first four ingredients together thoroughly.
- Apply this on your scalp.
- Keep it on for an hour.
- Wash off with a mild baby shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment thrice a week to improve the quality of your hair and reduce hair fall.
- Now, prepare the juice by adding the corriander leaves and black pepper powder to the glass of orange juice. Drink immediately. This works as a wonderful tonic for the hair. Drink this daily.