Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got my new Rachael Ray Magazine yesterday and this recipe caught my eye! Perfect for a warm summer meal! I like salads that transport easily for picnics and potlucks and this one fits the bill!! Estimated times this hasn't been tried YET but will be soon!
- 1 cup pesto sauce, store bought can be used (YAH)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 4 scallions, cut thinly
- 1 red pepper, roasted, can used jarred
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb medium pasta shell, cooked
- salt and pepper
- Place the pesto in a large bowl and stir in the lemon juice.
- Add the tuna and flake it with a fork.
- Add the scallions, raosted red pepper, tomatoes and pasta.
- Toss the salad to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This is soooo yummy and delicious. The pesto and lemon juice give it a nice kick. I added a third can of tuna because hubby loves his protein.