Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Tasty macaroni, made with strong cheddar for extra zip! Great comfort food. Tastes best if topping is allowed to go "crunchy" and brown.
- Boil macaroni, do not overcook, should still be slightly firm.
- Drain pasta, mix in butter and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 to 2 cups shredded cheese, depending on how cheesy you like it.
- Add full can of stewed tomatoes, do not drain.
- Put into a greased casserole dish that has a cover.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, with the cover on, remove cover and bake another 45 minutes or until cheese is brown and crunchy.