Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
i havent try this one yet. so let me know if its good ;)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coffee (mix 1/4 tsp nescafe powder with 2 tbs cold water)
- 2 -3 cups powdered sugar
- beat butter on low speed till creamy.
- add cocoa and powder sugar just beat on low speed till no lumps.
- gradually add coffee beat on high speed.
Made for Recipe #105594 I'd say it would cover 2 batches of them. I just loaded the 1 batch I made. I also added in some vanilla. My beaters ate up all the butter but once I added the other ingredients and got it on high it came out. Nice and easy and you can taste the coffee! I only used 2 cups of powdered sugar.
wow! this frosting is absolutly DELIOUS!