Recipe by LoveBakedIn
A super quick and easy one dish meal. Not a true sweet and sour flavor (in my opinion) but tasty over rice.
- 6 -8 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a baking dish. I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts-but any chicken parts will work fine.
- Mix the other ingredients together or just dump them over the chicken.
- Cover and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake until chicken browns a little and sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve over rice, if desired.