Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From 500 Low-Carb Recipes by Dana Carpender.
Make and share this Noodleless Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Brown ground beef and drain. Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Italian seasoning. Beat well with fork.
- Grease a 8x8-inch glass dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread beef mixture.
- Spread the ricotta mix. Lay half of the pepperoni on top of the ricotta mix. Put the remaining mozzarella over the pepperoni and then lay the remaining pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Bake until bubbly (about 20 minutes).