- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 85 g Maggi 2-minute noodles
- 7 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small potatoes or 1 small sweet potato, peeled, grated, excess liquid squeezed
- 1 zucchini, grated, excess liquid squeezed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly spray twelve 1/2 cup (125ml) muffin pans with the oil to grease.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk until combined.
- Combine the noodles, potato, zucchini and basil. Divide mixture evenly into the muffin pans. Carefully pour over egg mixture. Bake for 25 minutes or until set and golden. Set aside to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.