Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kugel is a comfort food that is nice for breakfast or brunch. This version is very easy to prepare. Also, I usually have most of these ingredients on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Place uncooked noodles in pan and spread evenly over bottom.
- Sprinkle with the raisins.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, sugar and butter.
- Add the milk, whisking until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the noodles and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cornflake crumbs and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle evenly over the noodles.
- Bake about 1 hour or until set in the center.
- Cut into squares and serve either warm or room temperature.