1/1 Photo of Noncaffeine Breakfast Drink
This is a delicious hot drink good for breakfast or anytime - there is no caffeine. The mix will last for weeks in the fridge.
My Private Note
Cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a blender combine all the ingredients (except whipped cream).
- 2Run until smooth, scrapping down the sides.
- 3Blend until well mixed and smooth.
- 4Cover and store in the fridge.
- 5To make the hot drink: Put 3 tbsps of the mixture in a cup and add 1 cup hot water or milk, stir well.
- 6Top with whipped cream if you wish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noncaffeine Breakfast Drink
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: