Hot Caramel Apple Cafe (Hot Drink)
- Ready In:
- Bring 8 or 9oz of apple juice to a boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of cinnamon syrup to the bottom of a 12 oz mug.
- Add boiled apple juice.
- Top with whipped cream, pour caramel syrup generously; let caramel run into juice.
- Add more whipped cream and caramel, if desired.
- Sprinkle whipped cream with nutmeg and cinnamon, if desired.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.