- 5 lbs potatoes
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 fluid ounces milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes just until they are fork-tender, and quickly cool them under cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Hard-boil the eggs and let them cool.
- Peel and grate potatoes; peel and chop the eggs.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and milk together to desired thickness and pour over the potatoes and eggs.
- Add the green onions and mix everything together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.