Soup Fly *'s Note:
Posted as a request for someone looking for a non-dairy french onion type chip dip. I've not had this, but hope it is does the trick! Found on Fresh & Wild's website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a colander with several layers of paper towels.
- 2Allow tofu to drain in colander 5 to 10 minutes to remove excess water.
- 3Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add onion and cook until golden.
- 5Add garlic and cook until it just begins to brown.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Place sautéed onions and garlic in mini-food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- 8Add drained tofu and blend until smooth.
- 9Add vinegar, parsley, salt, and pepper and blend just until well-mixed.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Non-dairy Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.5
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2362.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 23.6 g