Recipe by Anje
Wassail is a very old drink that dates back to the medieval times. Here is a kid-friendly version.
- 2 cups grape juice
- 1 (355 ml) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 4 whole cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and heat everything together in a pot on the stove, or use a Crockpot for convenience.
- Add as much spices as you think is necessary. I like my wassail with lots of cinnamon.
- You may choose to use ground cloves instead of whole cloves.
- Add a splash of rum if alcohol is desired.