Recipe by Pink Penguin
A chocoholics dream. Very rich and very sweet a brilliant indulgent treat. Make sure the Chocolate is a minimum of 70%cocoa solids.
- 150 g marshmallows
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 250 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 60 ml hot water
- 284 ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Snip each of the marshmallows in half into a large deep saucepan.Add the butter. Chop the chocolate into smallish piece and add this also.
- Add the hot water from the kettle and put the pan on the heat, stirring occasionally until everything is smooth and melted.
- Remove from the heat. Whip the cream with the vanilla extract until thick, then fold into the chocolate mixture until totally absorbed and smooth again.
- Pour into 6 small ramkins or glasses and cover with cling film.
- Put into the fridge to set.