2 hrs 10 mins
I came up with a delicious, fast, and easy way to cook ribs with just an oven and a grill in just over 2 hours. They are surprisingly tender and just about fall off the bone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 baby back rib racks, about 4 lbs each
- steak seasoning, of choice
- barbecue sauce, of choice
- 1Turn broiler on high and arrange top rack to just above center of oven. Allow at least 5 minutes for broiler to heat up.
- 2Place ribs in broiler safe cookware, fat side up, uncovered. Season lightly with steak seasoning.
- 3Place under broiler for 20 minutes. Flip over and repeat for 20 more minutes.
- 4Remove ribs and turn oven to 350. Cover tightly with foil 2 or 3 layer. No holes please!
- 5Place covered ribs in oven for 1hr 20 minute.
- 620 minutes before done it is time to ignite the charcoal. Allow to just grey over. Spread evenly.
- 7Remove ribs from oven, season liberaly with seasoning, add thin layer of bbq sauce.
- 8Throw on hot grill 6-8 inches from heat on bbq side. Season other side while on grill. Add bbq sauce to other side just before turning, about 5 minutes or till crispy/cooked to your liking. I like mine charred a bit.
- 9When 2nd side is done to your liking just pull off grill and allow to set for 5 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Smoker Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks