Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I haven't tried the beef no peek casserole, but we love the chicken no peek casserole. I will try this soon.
- 2 lbs round steaks, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 300 degrees F for 3 hours. Don't peek!
- Serve over rice or noodles with a green salad.