Recipe by Poker
Fast & Easy Low Guilt Cake Great for the summer & the fruit tops it off!
Top Review by Shar-on
I followed the instructions as printed and just as I was going to pour batter into my cakepan, I realized the eggs were will on the counter.(instructions missed adding the eggs). So I added the egg whites and beat it again. The texture of the cake was very different, very fine textured and it fell apart easily, but it was moist. It tasted good. I tried it plain, but it would probably be better with fruit and whipped topping.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute or 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix,water,vanilla extract& butter flavor on low speed untill moisten.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into lightly greased& floured 13x9inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool& cut into squares.
- Serve with lite whipped topping& fresh fruit.