Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Why go to a restaurant when you can do this at home easily and spend less than 15 minutes on a meal? Delicious, nutritious and easy!
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup canned cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups canned chicken, drained
- 1⁄4 cup canned diced green chilis
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Mix chicken, soup, and chili; heat in microwave 1 minute.
- Heat tortillas 30 seconds in microwave or fry each one 1 minute each and set aside.
- Put about 1/4 cup chicken mix in each tortilla and fold burrito style; fry in hot grease. You can hold end with tongs to fry or use tooth picks (I hold with tongs). Fry to golden brown, put on plate.
- Add your choice of toppings such as shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sliced green onions, diced tomatoes, salsa and sour cream.
- All this amounts to is mixing chicken, gravy and chili, putting it in tortilla and frying--same as restaurant and so easy.