1/7 Photos of No Egg, No Oil, No Sugar Blueberry Muffins
Chez Jonny's Note:
Finally, a healthy blueberry muffin recipe! Vegetarian and can easily be made vegan. Enjoy.
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Rinse frozen blueberries under water in strainer until thawed.
- 22. In a mixer on high speed, whip the 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup applesauce until mixed without lumps.
- 33. Add remaining ingredients except for blueberries. Mix until batter is combined. Add 1-2 tsp of almond milk if batter is too dry.
- 44. Mix batter with blueberries by hand.
- 55. Bake in preheated oven at 350F or at 330F in a convection oven. Bake for 35 mins or until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Egg, No Oil, No Sugar Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: