Finally, a healthy blueberry muffin recipe! Vegetarian and can easily be made vegan. Enjoy.
Make and share this No Egg, No Oil, No Sugar Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Rinse frozen blueberries under water in strainer until thawed.
- 2. In a mixer on high speed, whip the 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup applesauce until mixed without lumps.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients except for blueberries. Mix until batter is combined. Add 1-2 tsp of almond milk if batter is too dry.
- 4. Mix batter with blueberries by hand.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven at 350F or at 330F in a convection oven. Bake for 35 mins or until firm.
Great muffins that taste like a cross between banana nut muffins and blueberry muffins. Mine came out with a hint of cinnamon due to the fact my apple sauce already had it included. I also used 1 cup wheat flour to 1 cup all-purpose. The agave and honey were great as sweeteners. My daughter and I really enjoyed them. Made for Spring PAC 2010