Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix & pour recipe makes two pies in just minutes. Serve as is or top each piece with with a dollop of whipped cream, a chunk of pineapple and more roasted nuts for a fancier presentation
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use mixed nuts w/o peanuts, toasted)
- 1 (9 ounce) container whipped topping (Coolwhip)
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix milk and lemon juice.
- Stir in pineapple, nuts and whipped topping.
- Mix well.
- Pour into crusts and chill well for several hours.