Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Southern Living
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 (15 ounce) box multi-grain cluster cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups dried cranberries, divided
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and 1 cup cranberries until well coated.
- Press mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Chop remaining 1/4 cup cranberries, and sprinkle on top.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Cinnamon-Pecan Crispy Bars: Place 1/3 cup pecan halves, chopped, in a single layer on a shallow pan. Bake at 350° for 8 to 9 minutes or until toasted, stirring once after 5 minutes. Prepare Whole Grain Marshmallow Crispy Bars as directed through Step 2. Press mixture as directed into baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Proceed with recipe as directed.