Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A lot like your typical chocolate-oatmeal no-bake cookies as far as preparation goes, but the rich and wholesome flavour of maple, and almost like candy. Terribly easy and quick! Cook time is chill-time(at room temp).
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Combine the sugars, butter and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Bring just to a boil.
- Turn off heat, stir in maple extract, and then oatmeal.
- Drop from tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet (I like to stick it in the freezer to quicken things up), or waxed paper.
- Chill until firm and devour them all before your family/friends get to them!