Recipe by carolinajewel
From Southern Lady Magazine Sept/Oct 2005. I edited to change the amount of garlic powder. The original recipe calls for 1 tsp. but my family has found we like it better with just 1/2 tsp. Just a matter of taste!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I made this and took it to work and it was gone in three days. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil as that is all I had. Yummy snack.
- 2 (1/2 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) packagebaked cheese crackers
- 3 cups pretzels
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing mix, oil, dill and garlic powder. Mix well.
- In large bowl, combine oyster crackers, cheese crackers and pretzels. Pour oil mixture over crackers and toss well until coated. Cover.
- Toss mixture every 30 minutes for 2 hours. Store in air-tight container.