Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy snack to make that is so yummy too!
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- Line a shallow cookie tray or a laminton tray with aluminium foil.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and milk chocolate with butter and oil in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let chocolate mixture cool to lukewarm (chocolate will thickens slightly as it cooled).
- Stir into chocolate mixture- nuts, cereal and white chocolate pieces and pour mixture out onto prepared tray.
- Spread evenly and level mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Slide a metal spatula under the chocolate to loosen from the foil.
- Break into uneven pieces and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.