Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are Cindy's and the cornflakes give it a different flavor. Fun for kids to make on a rainy day. Good for them too
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt chips and peanut butter together.
- Remove from stove and stir in cornflakes.
- Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheets.
- Chill 1 hour to set.
Excellent. I used 6 cups of cereal instead because it was too "wet" with the 4 cups as the recipe called for. These are a real crowdpleaser.
These are fabulous ... my grandma used to make these and they were a family fave. I also used more corn flakes, about 5.5 cups. Super easy and fun to make with kids!