Recipe by Nif
Just whipped up this marinade to use with top sirloin steaks on the BBQ and it turned out great! This was enough to lightly coat 4 steaks. You could use this for chicken, pork, shrimp and I'm guessing it would be great with potatoes and other veggies. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Greek olive oil is my favourite)
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, blend (I use Club House)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Add meat (or veggies) and mush around until coated.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the fridge. I always let grilling meat come up to room temperature.
- Grill food and enjoy!