Recipe by andypandy
keep these in the fridge a day before cutting, if you can, then place squares in airtight container if there are any left...
- 198.44 g milk chocolate
- 283.49 g dark chocolate
- 212.62 g butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 212.62 g light muscovado sugar
- 85.04 g self rising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and parchment line a 11 x 8 inch brownie pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter until melted and creamy.
- Set aside.
- Chop the milk chocolate, and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar well, then add in the melted dark chocolate and butter.
- Stir in the self rise flour.
- Stir in the chopped milk chocolate.
- Pour into pan and bake 35 minutes, or until just done, still shiney on top.
- The original recipe says to preheat to 375 degrees and bake 40 minutes--.
- Remove and cool in pan completely.
- Place in fridge overnight covered for easier cutting.
- thats if they last that long--.