1/2 Photos of New York Brownies 1978
keep these in the fridge a day before cutting, if you can, then place squares in airtight container if there are any left...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and parchment line a 11 x 8 inch brownie pan.
- 3Melt the dark chocolate and the butter until melted and creamy.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Chop the milk chocolate, and set aside.
- 6Beat the eggs and sugar well, then add in the melted dark chocolate and butter.
- 7Stir in the self rise flour.
- 8Stir in the chopped milk chocolate.
- 9Pour into pan and bake 35 minutes, or until just done, still shiney on top.
- 10The original recipe says to preheat to 375 degrees and bake 40 minutes--.
- 11Remove and cool in pan completely.
- 12Place in fridge overnight covered for easier cutting.
- 13thats if they last that long--.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New York Brownies 1978
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g