Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the ones that you use the chow mein noodles. If not the same, similar.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 7 ounces unsalted peanuts
- 3 1⁄2 ounces chinese noodles
- Melt chips slowly in microwave, stirring frequently.
- Add peanuts and noodles.
- Drop bite-size pieces onto waxed paper and refrigerate.
- Serve when hard.
I followed this recipe as listed with milk chocolate chips which made for very tasty results. This is a great recipe for a begginer cook! Thanks for sharing your lovely recipe.
Made for Kittencals Forum 24 DAYS OF COOKIES Tag game.
Easy to do and addictive to boot - I made these to take away but am fearful they will never make it out of the house !! I cannot get butterscotch chips here so used all dark choc. I divided the mixture and put some diced pink marshmallows in one half.Made for Holiday Tag.
Made these yesterday with the kids. Very easy and very yummy too!