New England Tasty Tuna Melt
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut the English Muffins in half horizontally; place cut side up on a cookie sheet; lightly toast in the oven; remove from oven but leave the broiler on.
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, relish, onion, celery, Old Bay, mayonnaise, and radishes using 2 forks to mash the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a large scoop to mound the salad evenly on top of the 8 muffin halves.
- Top each mound with tomato and cheese slices; place the open face sandwiches under the broiler to melt the cheese; serve immediately.