Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a lovely mixture of raw and cooked foods
Make and share this Neville's Favourite recipe from Food.com.
- 3 vegetarian sausages
- 3 cooked med sweet potatoes (do not peel)
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 4 medium carrots
- 15 g basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- oil (for cooking)
- grate carrots (place 2 T grated carrot aside for garnish).
- chop basil roughly (for garnish).
- fry sausages in oil until almost cooked (med heat).
- slice sweet potato (without removing peels).
- add sweet potatoes to sausages.
- slice sausages when cooked through.
- add soy sauce.
- add cayenne pepper.
- stir occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
- cook until potatoes are slightly browned.
- stir in carrot and spinach.
- remove from heat as soon as ingredients are mixed.
- serve immediately.
- garnish with a sprinkling of basil and grated carrot.
- serve with a salad.