Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes, whatever size can you desire
- 1⁄2 cup tofu
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Put tofu in blender or food processor.
- Add oil, lemon juice, vinegar and mustard.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place artichokes on serving platter, and tofu mixture into small dipping bowl.