Recipe by debbie3nelson
These delicious bars taste just like peanut butter cups.
Top Review by Ck2plz
These are wonderful and easy! I was making another recipe and accidently used golden grahams instead of graham crackers. They turned out excellent. I put these in the frig while I made another dessert. I had to let them sit for a bit to be able to cut into squares. Delish!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (13 whole graham crackers = 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Process graham crackers in food processor to until they are crumbs.
- Add melted butter and peanut butter and mix.
- Add powdered sugar and process until completely mixed.
- Press in 9" x 13" pan. Use wax paper on top to smooth evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread evenly over top.
- Refrigerate until firm. Then cut into bars.