Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After trying different recipes, I finally come up with this one. I was surprise how tasty it came out, even my DH who is not a PB lover like it.
- Remove the peanuts from the shell and peal them.
- Oil the peanuts with two tablespoons of peanut oil and roast them for 8 minutes at 350ºF. Move them frequently (around every 2 minutes) so they don't burn.
- Put the roasted peanuts into the food processor and grind for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the salt and the honey. If you like it thinner like me, you can add more peanut oil until you obtain the desired texture. You can also add or other spices such as cinnamon, cayenne, chocolate, ginger, curry and even raisins and chocolate.
- For crunchy peanut butter, chop some additional peanuts. Pour them into a bowl, and stir them into the peanut butter.
- Store the peanut butter in an air tight container and use it within 30 days.