1/3 Photos of Natural No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bars.
This is a bar recipe I found on a health and fitness site. The original recipe made it a protein bar, but when I made it (ages ago) I didn't have any so I left it out. If you want to make it a protein bar simply add 2 cups of protein powder and add an extra 1/2 cup of honey. This is a good bar for straight after an intense workout, but it tastes like a dessert so even if you're not active you can make it just as a snack bar or treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peanut butter and honey in a large nonstick pot and warm up over a low heat until runny and mixed.
- 2Mix in the oatmeal (and protein powder if using).
- 3You don't want to cook it, just heat it up enough to stir everything together nicely.
- 4Press into a 9x9-inch pan.
- 5Let cool, then cut into 16 equal bars.
- 6Wrap each bar in foil and store in plastic bags. - No need to refrigerate as the ingredients are natural.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natural No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bars.
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g