Recipe by Chef Otaktay
This is a delicious bread that was/is very common to every Native American. It's very delicious and goes with absolutely anything you want it for:) like salads, pastas, tacos anything! Very easy to make and very good to eat:)
Top Review by COOKGIRl
This turned out perfectly for the Indian tacos' recipe I made: Recipe #164394. I shaped the dough too small but next time I'll know to make them bigger. See my review for the Indian tacos.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ingredients together, mix the egg and the water, add to the dry mixture.
- Add flour or water to adjust mixture to a very soft dough mixture.
- Put dough on a well floured board.
- Roll out to about a 1 inch thickness.
- Let set for about 15 minutes.
- Cut into what ever size you would like.
- Batter makes about 25 pieces.
- Deep fry in hot oil, just enough to brown on each side.
- Put on a paper towel to get some of the oil off of the bread.